THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leading me on....

I thought Jared and I finally started to fix things. Finally! He always asks for hugs says sweet things crap like that. He even said he still "loves" me and wants to fix things. So, here we are trying to fix things. Finally things go right.

I see Carley in the halls at school, I see them together, and hear they are together, and corney as it sounds I swear my heart breaks all over again.

So what? Is Jared just leading me on? It sure seems like that. I hate Carley. She is such a selfish bitch. She ruined everything for me with her complaining.

He just lied to me saying him, Andreas, Stephan, and Carley were going to juvy, and getting suspended. I was upset especially when he said he was joking. It was not funny. Then, I was already hurt from seeing him and Carley flirting in the halls today. I didn't need to hear she was with him.

After school he asked why I looked upset I just told him I didn't know and that I just had a bad feeling... Little did he know he was the cause of it. I ran off my anger at cross country until he texted me saying he was with her.

I just ugh. Can I move? Please? I don't need some selfish jerk toying with my emotions I really can't handle much more...