THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Know, I Know

Don't get mad at me, I have a perfectly logical explanation...
I have been writing, but nothing you guys can see. My writing is currently going in another blog. One that is more... private.
I don't trust some of you with what's currently going on with my life. If you want to know why; don't get mad at me, but here is the cold harsh truth...

1. Some of you just can't keep a secret, and have big mouths.
2. Some of you will say you can keep a secret, but the second you get mad at me mysteriously the whole world knows.
3. Some of you just pretend to be my friends, but really your out to get me. (What did I do to make you want to ruin my life?)
4. Some of you are just stuck up snobs that have no life's so to entertain yourself you ruin mine.
5. I just lost touch with some of you and don't know what to think about you anymore.
6. You are trustworthy and have the link to my other blog, and read it every day. Those of you that do have that link, I LOVE YOU GUYS! You guys are my heroes. I can trust you guys with my life.

Not that I think you guys actually worried about me...

but I am actually very happy right now. This small small group of people just turned my life around. I have not been this happy since my dad died. Maybe even before that.
Those few people are just so amazing to me. They completely saved me. Actually, I decided I am going to tell you who they all are.

Emily: Lives in Washington. She is the most amazing person you could ever meet. She has dealt with all my crap for years. She was always there to rip off my head and screw it back on in the right direction. I care about Emily so much. Even though, Emily is currently mad at me, for something I really really regret. I just wish she could see how much she means to me. I wish she lived here with me.

Jessica Farley: Goll, I can't tell you how much this girl has helped me. I cant even remember how we became good friends. I think it was in Spanish class. Jessica is always there for a shoulder to cry on. She actually pays attention when I tell her about my dad. She really has a big heart. She is funny, and is always there for me. I've been severely depressed lately, and this girl wrote this about me on her blog:

"ok... well i have this friend and she is amazing... if more people were like her the world would be a better place.. for everyone... but she has been kinda depressed... she doesnt see that she is an amazing girl that i wish i could be just like... she has been through so much and when is hurt always tries to smile and act that everything is ok when clearly it isnt. she really needs to let it out and know that she has friends that are always there for her... I wish I could help her realize that she is pretty nice and kind (and not a demon that ruins everyones lives) so much... to this girl we love you and you arent what you think you are-
Love,your friends (especially me) "

This meant SO much to me. When I first read it I thought it was about someone else. Then, at school the next day she told me that I was not a demon that ruined every one's lives. I was so touched I could have cried right there. Hopefully, I didn't show it.

Jared Terry: My hero. He has saved me. I can't tell you guys how much he has saved me. He pulled me out of depression. I am so happy, because of him. He is just the nicest kid you guy will ever meet. If you don't know him I feel SO bad for you. This kid means the world to me.

I just love those three people SO much. Without them... I would just die!!!





MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 comments: