THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sometimes It's Like I Am Not Good Enough.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
I like this button thing, because sometimes that's what it's like for me.

Okay, so yesterday was soooo boring! I sat around the house with NOTHING to do. So, I talked on my cell phone all day. Very Very rarley do I actually talk on my cell phone. Plus, my phone bill was almost due and still I had 500 minutes left... NOT TO MENTION the people I was talking to were on my unlimited talking plan thing. So really me talking to them was doing NO HARM WHAT SO EVER!

Then, My grandma came upstairs and was like,
"Kacee maybe you should get off the phone you have been on it all day..."
Then, my grandma went and told my mom. WHAT THE HECK GRANDMA!!!

So, I was cleaning the kitchen...
and my mom came up and was like,
"Kacee you need to start limiting yourself on your phone. You have been talking on it way to much latley."

so here I was thinking... HOLEY HECK I NEVER TALK ON MY PHONE!!!

Sometimes I feel like my family just likes to tortue me...


Pointless rules my family makes:
1. When friends are over your bedroom door has to stay open... girl or not.
2. When talking on the phone your door has to stay open.
3. You can only be on the computer for thirty minutes at a time... (too late break that one already.)
4. You are not allowed to use your cell phone past ten O' clock. EVEN ON WEEK ENDS!!!

So, there are some rules. I had to stop because I was getting irritated.
What I dont understand is I ALWAYS have my room clean, I always do what I am told, I get good grades, I always am where I am supposed to be, and doing what I said I was doing.
I dont know they sit here and tell me that I am such a good kid that they couldn't ask for a better kid, but still here they are making stupid rules.
I think if I NEVER talk on the phone that I should at least have one day to talk for however long I want.

Even though they are my parents...
I dont think they should try to control my life. They say that I need to learn from my own mistakes, but they never give me the chance to make them. They lock me up in a freaking cage and throw the key away.
I wish they would trust me more... They dont understand how horrible of kids they DONT have. I know people my age that went out and got themselves pregnant, I mean I have cousins that go out and get their girlfriends pregnant, and cousins that go out and get stoned. MY MOM HAS HERD IT WITH HER OWN TWO EARS, and here is she saying I am not trust worthy.




IM SO FREAKING IRRITATED!!!





0 comments: