THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, May 25, 2009

ThIs SuMmEr!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

As we all know this is going to be the end of my eight grade year. Next year is going to be highschool baby! So, I am going to make my freshman year a good one. All Starting with this summer.

Now, I didn't set a huge list of goals like Jordan Did, but I did make a couple goals. So, for those of you that do care, here they are!

-Get a tan!
-Loose three inches in my waiste!
-Dye my hair brown!
-Instead of getting on the computer I'll go running.
-One compliment a day. (I was reading in this seventeen magazine that if you give yourself one compliment a day you will learn to love yourself... That will take me a lot of compliments.)
-NO TV!!! I never watch tv other than my favorite tv show Bones anyways.
-Go swimming in the resavour!

Yeah, I want to loose a ton of weight, because I am a fat cow! So, wish me luck!

0 comments: