THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

What I did today.

Today, all I did was excersie. I started out by doing like this complicated sit up thing that supposed to make your abs so tighter. Then, I convinced my whole family to go to the park! At the park I got Katie to play volleyball with me, but because she doesn't ever eat she is really weak and couldn't play for long. We got home and I took my dog for an hour run. Okay, I admit I walked when I got tired but it was mainly running. Then the weather got bad, and so I decided to go home.

What I ate today. Breakfast was whole grain cheerios with strawberries. NO SUGAR!!! Usually I load those sick things with sugar but I didn't! YAY ME! For lunch I had a sandwich. And well I haven't had dinner yet.

That was my day; hopefully I'll do better. :P

0 comments: