THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Trip!

I'm back! Home sweet home! Now, I did take pictures but they are still in my water proof camera and my digital camera. I would go get them right now but I am so exhuasted!
........
Okay so I realize with my posts they are so boring because I get into detail and there you guys are sitting there reading me rambling on and on and probably get so bored. So, I'm going to make a list in order of how things went.

-We got into the car with a bunch of strangers.
-I got car sick and decided to skip lunch.
-We set up our tents, and I got to share a tent with a girl named Flobia who was is from Brazil.
-The bathrooms at that campsite were so nice! They were like nicer then my bathrooms here at home. EXTREMELY NICE!
-The two boys on the trip sat there flirting with Katie... she thought they were annoying.
-I went to bed early and crashed. I always sleep so good when I am camping.
-We had to put all our stuff in dry bags and put up our tents.
-We drove down to the Colorado River.
-A really good looking tour guide sat there and flirted with Katie and I. His name was Josh he wanted us on his raft, but we got stuck on the other one. Josh called us traitors and said he would get revenge.
-I got myself into a water right with the other raft. I was completely drenched but it was so much fun!
-The other raft stole my squirt gun. When they werent looking I jumped into their boat and grabbed it. They caught the gun and I was dangling in the water taking on josh and hayden. I bit then both and dug my nails into them. Everyone was laughing. I lost.
-We got to the beach we were staying at. It had the softest sand ever. It was right next to the river. The mountains were red, and the sky was completely clear and the most beautiful blue!
-I set up everyones tents and I was really mad about it because they sat there on chairs and watched me. UGH!
-Then the river guide asked if anyone would like to volenteer to swim down the rapids and hike back. Swimming down the rapids was so much fun! The hike back was beautiful.
-We then made tie dye shirts, and bracelets.
-One of the guides brought out a bag of dress up clothes and I had the job to dress everyone up! I made Josh wear butterfly wings, an old lady jacket, and a blue wig.... He told me I was going to get thrown in the river the next day.
-They made dinner. I was starting to get a head ache and dehydrated.
-They took me on a hike and we watched the sun go down. IT WAS SO GORGEOUS!
-We got back and made a fire. We had smores, told camp fire stories, and played games.
-I decided to go to bed. They all took my sleeping bag. I ended up freezing all night because I had nothing to sleep with, and I also had suck a terrible head, was extremely dizzy, and felt like I was going to throw up.
-I got up the next morning still pretty sick.
-We had breakfast and I DID MOST OF THE WORK putting up everyones tents, sleeping bags, and chairs. ugh.
-We got in the same rafts.
-I got into a huge water fight, got water sprayed up my nose, did sneak attacks on other other boat, and also pushed josh into the river after I squirted him.
-We got to another beach and had lunch, we packed our stuff in the cars, and drove back to the very first campsite.
-We all took showers.
-Then, we went to the arches National parks and saw some beautiful scenery, and did some hiking.
-We went out to dinner at an Italian resturant. I got to try some interesting types of pizza.
-We got back to camp and Katie and Flobia made stick figures with glo sicks. I would have but I was to sick so I laid down.
-I went to bed early and slept way good.
-The next morning we had some really good breakfast and hit the road to go back home.
-I took some sleeping pills to make me sleep. I slept the whole way.
-We arrived at seven peaks where we swam for a couple hours.
-I showered again and we got all dressed up and went to a fancy resturant and met our families there.
-We had to listen to a presentation about bleeding disorders. I ended up bawling because they all asked us if we loved it or hated it. I said hated they asked me why and I said, "My step dad is the only dad I have left. If his disorder got in the way and something were to happen I wouldnt have a dad."
I bawled.


that was my trip :D
It was a blast.

1 comments:

Jessica_F6 said...

im so glad you had fun Kacee. but I am way glad you are back!!! =]