THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Lost...



So many things are going through my head I don't know where to begin. Everyone knows the quote, "A room full of people, and still I feel alone." Sometimes I just feel like that. Days I feel like I am on top of the world and other days I just let people walk all over me. Somedays I feel like a girly girl and other days I feel like a tom boy. I want to dye my hair a dark color, but everyone doesn't want me to. One second I am happy and another I am sad. I think I am bipolar.

Yeah, today I found myself missing my dad. This might sound completely crazy, but I could care less what you guys thing of me. I think I saw my dad today in the bathroom. Now, no one go and tell me its just a part of healing and I am seeing things that arn't there. Truth is I hope it really is him. I wish I could feel him around me like I used to. A couple months after his funeral I could feel him around me. Now... he is just gone. I dont know sometimes it just hits me that he is gone and I get all depressed...



Ha. Ha. So anyways, I went to Jordan's house today. Its pretty amazing that we can do nothing and be perfectly intertained. Today I got to see a side of Jordan I never got to see before. Usually, Jordan is a quiet, shy, funny, girl, but today she was being so funny! She hates this one girl that is really mean to her. That one girl kept walking by Jordan's house. Just the way Jordan was acting was so funny! Oh... by the way... SHE IS MOVING BACK!!!! Us two have a list of goals of things we are going to do this summer. I'm so excited that I will finally have someone in Mona to come hang out with me! I live in the middle of no where! So yeah Jordan THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZINGLY FUNNY DAY!!!

0 comments: