THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Love doesn't last forever.



In the beginning. I felt it. Stronger than before.
After a while what I felt. became no more.
I wonder what had happened. what went wrong?
Maybe love and I didn't belong.
We spend our life times searching for something that isn't so.
Then, one day I discovered what the human race didn't know.
We hurt the people who love us. and love the ones that don't love us back.
All because one word got our lives off track.
We long for the feeling we get from the start.
Looking for a person to fix your "broken heart."
We feel it in the beginning, lost it in the middle, and hurt someone in the end.
Love doesn't last forever. Love is just pretend.


No, I am not broken hearted and crap like that I am just fine. (In case anyone was wondering, or even cared.) I just got these great idea's for poems and had to write them down. Not saying that I wasn't broken hearted... So I guess you could say I based this poem off the past.

0 comments: