THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I had a nightmare; I was brunette.

nightmares brunette
I guess you could say I'm living my nightmare. I wouldn't call it a nightmare, but it's sure going to take some time to get used to. Well, right now it looks black, but really its supposed to be brown. To be honest I think its going to fade to a medium brown, and then go back blond. My hair is so healthy and it hates being dyed. Every time I have dyed my hair that's what it has done lol!
brunette beauty
I wouldn't exactly call it beauty. lol. I woke up this morning and looked into the mirror and wondered why I dyed my hair. I have always wanted my hair dark, and now that I have it its like I like it, but I also like my blond hair. Also, my aunt dyed my eye browns. Lol. Not like I didn't want her to because I did, but they are getting hard to get used to, too! I feel like I have two caterpillars on my for head. I know it's because I have never had them this dark but still. Lol. There not big caterpillars because my aunt also plucked my eyebrows, BUT STILL!
blue eyed beauty
Okay, well now that I have complained about my eye brows and got that out of my system. Lol. You guys should see my eyes! They stand out so bad! They change from greens, to blues, and to greys. I'm pretty excited. I actually look like a emo! Like I said I like it, and I don't.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

LOL I want to see it not in pictures! LOL YOu should come up again!