THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My New Hair!


My Aunt Rainee Dyed My Hair Black!!!
The first time we put dye in it, it turned into a disgusting red and green color. In the dark it looked red but when the light hit it it went green. IT WAS UGLY! My hair didnt even wash the dye out... My aunt said it was because my hair too healty and wont take it. So, we had to go back to the store for more dye and had to re-dye it. It turned out black. My aunt gave me swoop bangs and here I am. To be honest I freaking love it! I LOOK SO EMO!!!
To be honest I think people are lying to me when they say that they like it. Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder what the heck I was thinking, but other times I like it. So yeah, if you're going to comment I want THE TRUTH!






2 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

WoW That is SO CUTE!!! I really do like it! LOL What does Jared think?

~ShAnTrY~ said...

wow. i like it! you can do anything with your hair and still look cute i really do like it!!!