THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

All the crap i am having to deal with

Okay so I may or may not get in trouble for saying this...
but this is a blog... and its like a journal i am sopposed to put my feelings in it correct?
Okay so like... Katie, and Ashley must have like a chemical imbalance... because they do the weirdest thing with the anerexic and emo and carving shapes with razors in their skin...
Well i was at the store and I told katie she was going to give me a piece of gum of i would tell mom about the music note she has carved in her skin... so my mom found out...
and lets just say katie is paying for her sins... She got her cell phone taken away... and she has to go to counciling...
Katie is going to hate me so bad!
But im not sorry... i wont stand around watching her ruin herself... my mom told her "you are so lucky to have a sister that cares about you as much as kacee does."
what can i say its just the way i am :D
lol joking...
sometimes i wish Katie would realize that... she treats me way bad and eventually i got sick of it and did the same thing to her... maybe i am the reason she does it... and here my mom is thinking she did something wrong... clearly she didnt... maybe it was me all along with katie... for katie its my fault... and for ashely i think it was the sudden changes and rules that got to her...
I guess you could say i am lucky i am the younger one to watch there mistakes...

now... in my last posts i said something about slitting my wrists... i didnt mean it... i was angry at my stupid tyroid... and i said things i didnt mean... not to mention the thing with jessica everyone knows about... you know with us being dumb and messing around and me ending up looking emo... I dont think my mom believes me... the signs are clear... but they dont mean anything... i dont cut... I just hope my mom believes me... I bet if she called jessica she would... if she brings it up again i think ill get jessica on the phone... jessica is the type that cant lie... lol so my mom would have to believe me... if she dont then i better watch what i say when i am mad... and maybe not be so dumb all the time...

so anyways how are my friends?
mainly jordan...
the only one that really reads my blog lol...

0 comments: