THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Crazy Written by Emily!

I lie awake at might
Staring at the ceiling.
Thoughts of you
Running through my mind.
I swear I just saw your name
In the patterns of the ceiling.

I get up and walk to the window,
To look at the moon.
Thinking of the day
I rid my thoughts of you.
I can't believe it but that cloud
Just formed an image of you.

I sit on the bed
Face in my hands.
Dreaming of my life
Without the pain you cause.
You just said "I love you".
Oh wait that was just the wind.

Why can't you leave me alone?
you left me to my misery
And you still haunt me day and night.
All I hear is your voice.
All I see is your face.
All I think about is you.

Just leave me to die in peace.
You can't do that can you?
It's not enough to shatter this heart.
You have to step on it to, don't you?

I'll never rest in peace again.
You'll always be there.
No matter how hard I try.
So my last question to you is,
Are you happy now?

Emily:
I dont know what i would do without this girl... she is my angel... she saves me... right when i am going to crack she writes a beautiful poem like this... i cried over this poem... it describes my feeling when i cant even do that myself... My hero... my angel... my saving grace... my emily!

0 comments: