THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

one way to never be forgiven

I dont care how mad you are at me...
I dont care what I did to you...
I dont care if you are having a hard time and need someone to take it out on...
I dont care if your just plain having a bad day...

DO NOT and I mean it NEVER
say that you are glad that my dad died
Does everyone understand me?
that is taking cruel to a whole new level...

And I promise you will NEVER truley be frogiven...
If I hear it once you are gone...
I wont have it...

My dad meant the fricken world to me
and I didnt realize it till after he died...
DONT RUB MY MISTAKES IN MY FACE!!!
Do I go around saying things like that to you?
no...

put yourself in my shoes imagine if your dad died and someone said,
"I am glad your dad died you deserve it"
It freeking hurts to hear that...

Just thought you guys should know...

0 comments: