THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GREAT DAY!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


even though this has nothing to do with what i am going to talk about...
I thought it would catch your attention...
lol...
plus i though it was funny and cute... I just had to put it somewhere...

So today would have been perfect except for my head ache...
anyways... I entered this poetry contest... and now one of my poems is getting published!!!
and i could still win the prize! YAY!

plus two of my friends called me drop dead gorgeous...
even if they didnt mean it it still made me smile...

also we had cake for lunch its Ciannas birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIANNA!

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Kool! I bet you win~!! Goll I love coming to yur blog you always have interesting stuff on here! LOL and mine is just boring!! LOL Well tell cianna i said happy birthday! LOL LOve ya