THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Given up

Okay... so I decided I dont like Gustav anymore... (Emily made the guy I used to like a nickname so I could talk about him. :D)
Emily conviced me he is not worth my time... well maybe its not that maybe its because I am not worth his...
But what ever...
Plus he is boring... (or at least thats what Emily thinks)
I still think he is way hot! He can't help that tho :D
Anyways... I could be having so much more fun liking someone who notices me for once! :D

I haven't really picked anyone yet... I have this on in mind...
but he likes someone and I am about to interfere with that... :D

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


lol okay... who was it that decided hearts were the symbol? why wouldn't we have like DC shoe signs? (sorry just had to say that incase emily read this lol... i think she may be cheering "HECK YEAH!" )

0 comments: