THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

The evil kitty cat... laugh at this and i will cry



okay... this is not the cat that scared me...
but it looks exactly like it

okay so I was like seven...
and my real dad... (in loving memory)
brought home this little baby kitten...
He called it Hobo...
because he found it at his work
(i think)
or was it on the side of the road?
okay well it was a hobo okay?

well when I reached out to pet it...
IT ATTACKED ME!
every where I went it would jump around the corner and attack me
I would lay on the couch and it would jump up and attack me
I would always go home to scratches all up and down my arms

Well one night...
Ashley was on the phone...
with Brian Scott Bean
and she asked me to go get her jacket out of my dads room...
so I went in there
and the light wouldnt work!
so I got on his bed and was feeling around for the jacket
and all the sudden this thing is attacking me...

okay
so picture this:

ME: screaming and crying running out of the room jumping onto the table sobbing
KITTEN: skips out of the room and tilts its head like dogs sometimes do...

Ashley confused asked what was wrong...
I told her the kitten attacked me
she laughed and said it was just a kitten...
so she made me talk to Brian while she got her jacket...
he asked me what was wrong
and i was sobbing saying, "The kitten attacked me"
i can still remember his low voiced giggle as he said, "that mean little kitten!"
to this day I HATE THAT STUPID KITTEN...

do you know the relief i felt that night my sister Ashley squished it with a couch?
now let me tell you about that...
so i fell asleep on my dads bed...
in the middle of the night... i herd ashley crying and in a urgent voice...
she was saying "DAD COME GET HOBO!"
...
so i get up and turns out Ashley herd Hobo meowing in the middle of the night
so she thought he was stuck under the couch...
so she lifted it up...but the kitten never came
so she called katies name...
and katie was asleep and didnt hear her...
so she put the couch down
and got katie
well when asley lifted up the couch
the kitten was dead...
Ashley had squished it with the couch...

i know it is mean to say i am greatful
BUT THAT KITTEN WAS OUT TO KILL ME
okay i am still scared of it

we still bug ashley about that
...

DONT YOU DARE LAUGH ITS NOT FUNNY

*******************************

My dad was so upset
he LOVED THAT LITTLE EVIL THING
my dad was so carrying when it came to animals...
i cant remember if he cried or not...
we buried it
and it had its own funeral and everying
EVIL AND SPOILED

STUPID KITTY!

0 comments: