THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Beauty Is In What You Make It

My new favorite quote!!!
I got it out of a song.
I think I like it more then my other favorite quote, "every rose has its thorn."

Anyways,
I went to the high school dance last night...
It was a weird night.
We started off by just talking.
I met the kid Katie likes.
HE IS THE CUTEST KID!!!
Then, A slow song came on and the kid Katie likes FORCED her to dance with him.
Lol. They were dancing close too!
I was so excited for Katie I could have passed out right in the middle of the floor.

Then, Katies EX boyfriend got all jealous.
I would tell you what the text said but it was bad.
lol.

Then, lol the kid katie likes and another one of katies friends blew up a condem during a fast song and threw it in the crowd they all played with it until they found out what it was. lol. Katie and I were laughing so hard!

more stuff happened but you see I got six paper cuts on my thumb four on my pointer finger and my other fingers are just sore so it kinda hurts to type...

But there was a bunch of boy drama with me last night. But i dont even care that any of them hate me. lol. because i tried impressing everyone and it didnt work. so i am not going to feel bad and apologize for it. I think all of them should be apologizing to me. lol.

well anyways there was a summary of my night. once my fingers get better maybe ill tel you guys more details.

0 comments: