THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ugh... Its Not My Fault (I'm Sorry!)

So, Jessica and I had these huge plans for a sleep over... We were going to have so much fun!
We get it all planned out so that everyone could go... but when I asked my mom she said, "No." I'm so mad. Everything is ruined now. All because my cousins from Idaho are coming down to hang out with me. First of all, their mom is forcing them to go. Second, of all they dont like m,And Third I dont like them.
So, really I set up plans to have a fun night with Jessica and Meagan and I cant go, just so I can go hang out with cousins THAT HATE ME!. I am being forced to trade fun, to go sit there with my cousins who dont even like me. Wow. Im like way mad right now.
Now, I think Jessica is mad. Really, its not like this is my fault. I was waiting for Friday it was going to be so much fun...
Now, we have to plan another night. URRGH!
I'm sorry Jessica I really am!

0 comments: