THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Took This From Rachelle's Blog...

put your music on shuffle and for every question you press shuffle and the name to your song is the answer, heres mine

What would best discribe your personality??
Supergirl (oh yeah!)

How do you feel today?
Gives you Hell (so true, my plans with friends were messed up because my stupid cousins that dont like me, and I dont like them are coming down to visit.)

What is your lifes purpose?
Not meant to be (Yep... Thats true...)

What is your motto?
Plain White T's (dont make sense but okay.)

What do your friends think of you?
Chase this light (umm yeah.)

What do you think about often?
With me (song that means a lot to me and this one kid ;-) )

Whats your life story?
If today was your last day... (haha yeah.)

0 comments: