THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I found myself today.

apparently i make people want to cut thier hearts out.
i bring people down.
apparently i dont deserve to live

(the last part was my input.)

so i learned two things,
i am a demon and no one wants to be around me,
and i talk to myself..

I just yelled at myself in my bedroom mirror telling myself i should just pick up the scissors...
great, so when i get put in the insane assylum dont worry about me really
,
ill keep myself company.

maybe ill just end up cutting my own heart out in their.
maybe i will be my only friend and realize that i do do that to people.
nice knowing you all.,

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Dude kacee what the heck are you talking about? YOU KNOW everyone loves you so stop talking like that! Goll if you keep saying things like that people are going to start believing it! I don't know where you even get that idea! Like seriously when ever i am having a bad day I think of what you would do to make me laugh and then all of a sudden I feel better! So seriously reading posts like this makes me REALLY angry and sad! Because you don't realize how much YOU mean to me! You are one of the funnest people I know! If i could choose one person to spend the Entire day with in a house with absolutely nothing to do i would choose you because you can make people laugh even under the worst conditions! So don't write things like that and KNOW that EVERYONE loves you!