THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's Time For Me To Have Some Fun.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


So, Wednesday the 8th is a high school dance. I am going with Katie. So, All of you have herd me complain about my heighth at least fifty times. Well, now I get to go dance with tall hot high schoolers.
KACEE HEAVEN!!!
I am so excited. Well, you guys know me well enough to know that I have more to say about this dance, but just to torture you guys I am not posting it on here. (Jordan dont worry I'll tell you later. I figure you will pry it out of me sometime, so I might as well just tell you to begin with. Lol.)

So, latley I have been depressed. I've tried pulling myself up out of it, but I just cant seem to. You know those days when you just want to go crawl in a hole and die there? Then, someone compliments you, or does something funny that just makes your day better? Well, Some people have done things like that.

Oneday, I was late for school and went to school looking like crap and so many people came up and told me I looked cute.
Then, since I dont give a crap what people think about me I have been wearing clothes that make me happy.
For Example: Baggy shirt and tie, guy pants, thermals, with a tank top on top. Cute baggy girly blue shirt. Stuff I like to wear. Some people were giving me crap about it then Clayton said,
"Wow, you have so many different styles." I was like,
"Well, what do you mean by that?" He just smiled and was like,
"No its a good thing."

What he said wasnt much but it was enough for him to say it two days ago and still make me happy when it pops up in my head.

So, from now on I am going to speak my mind. Believe me, this could get ugly.
But right now I just dont give a crap. I am sick of trying to impress people. When the whole time I was asking myself why I was. Clearly I am not happy with it, and guys dont like me anyways. HAHA. So really I've got nothing to loose. =)
Life is going to get a whole lot better.
Meaner, but better.

It's Time For Me To Have Some Fun.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Yeah matt has gotten really cute this year it looks like! LOL So anyways we should totally plan a day to hang out! That would be fun! So kacee...Whats up?