THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Hate Girls...


Dont Worry - Myspace Quote Graphics

Hot Attitude Myspace Quotes




Girls are snotty little brats that are self absorbed. I would know because I am guilty of it.
Atleast, when I make mistakes I try to fix them.

So, a while ago Natalie got a spray on tan. I though it looked nice. People were calling her an oompaloompa. Mean right?

Well, Jessica and I both got one for Natalie's birthday. Lets just say the snotty girls at our school ruined it for us. First of all, Shantry was giving me crap about it in gym Monday. I mean its not the fact that I am getting made fun of, but what she said about my friend. I flipped out at her.
Not to mention she went around telling people I was orange. Really? You didnt think I didn't notice? My heck! You guys must really want to be like me if you talk about me THAT much. Like I care what you guys think about me!
Then Rachelle came up to me one of my classes and was like "YOUR NOT ORANGE SHANTRY SAID YOU WERE!" Duh, Rachelle and even if I do would it matter? Then, For some odd reason she changed her mind and decided I was. INSECURE AND ITS ANNOYING LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE!

Why do you girls insist on being like that? NO WONDER YOU ALL ARE ALWAYS IN FIGHTS YOU GUYS MAKE THEM! Heres how it goes, you all are the best of friends, but you all talk about eachother behing each others backs, then you guys get mad at each other for a short momen, but when you realize you drove everyone else away you always go back to the person you were fight with,

Im serious you guys talk about my friends I will go tell Mrs. Robins. I am sick of people ruining my day, because you guys dont know how to act like normal human beings. Its not only the people I have named but EVERYONE! These last few weeks have been crap for me. ALL YOU STUOID GIRLS AT OUR SCHOOL GET OVER YOURSELVES MY HECK!

Then, another thing that made my great day just ruin was in our SEOP classes. Erin was telling me how Jessicas tan stoppes at her wrists. The whole time I was thinking,
"OH MY HECK YOU GIRLS ARE SNOTTY LITTLE BRATS NO WONDER PEOPLE HAVE EATING DISORDERS, CUT THEIR WRISTS AND GO JUMP OFF BUILDINGS! GIRLS LIKE YOU GUYS MAKE US WANT TO! YOU GIRLS MUST BE REALLY INSECURE TO NOTICE THINGS LIKE THAT! THE REASON YOU GUYS DO THAT IS BECAUSE YOUR JEALOUS AND DONT HAVE LIVES SO YOU TALK ABOUT OURS! THATS RIGHT! YOU SNOTTY LITTLE PREPS, AND PREPS WANT TO BE CAN JUST ALL GO STAB YOURSELVES WITH A SPOON!"

I also want to thank people like Korryn, Sam, and Lindsey people like you guys that told me you guys liked our tans. LOVE YOU ALL BUNCHES!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

1 comments:

KaceeL7 said...

Hey,

Sorry If I affended anyone but really when someone makes fun of my friends I get mad.

Love,
The person you probably hate,

Kacee Llewelyn