THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

just urrr....

Okay so many things i could say right now that is bugging me but i dont want to try it all. i just ugh. I am the only person in the world who could ever understand.

Well, yesterday our neighbor was at our house. His dad just recently died. His dad lived to be 87 years old. My grandPa was trying to all caring, and making him feel better. So normally you would be thinking aw that is so sweet.
Now get this.
When my dad died, he saw Katie, my mom, and I crying sitting in the kitchen. He just looked around and walked back into his room and didn't come out.
He cares about our neighbor more then us. Wow. I am about in tears right now.

Then my friends are all being depressed, and dramatic. They are all acting weird and its annoying.

Then i still cant forgive that one girl for saying that about my dad. Now everyone is friend with her again and i swear... I could walk out of school everytime i see them all hanging out like none of us got hurt. I know for sure one thing.... I did.

2 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Hey guess what...I invited myself to your blog so now I don't have to comment as you!!! LOL so wus up?

Jessica_F6 said...

sorry kacee... i didnt know you felt like that.. i really am trying to be nice to her but i cant even full forgive and forget yet... ugh this is horrible.