THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

I got chewed out...

Okay so all the sudden it started snowing...
A LOT! four inches in thirty minutes!!!
so my mom told me to go get the dog and bring him in the gradge so he wont get cold.
so I ran and got him and on the way back in the gradge...
I fell. lol. It hurt!
It made a huge noise!
I get in the house practially in tears but I was laughing.
( I laugh when I get hurt.)

and i get in my an hold my knees hand and fingers laughing rolling with tears streaming down my eyes and my mom says,
"did you just trip?"
me thinking NO DUH MOM!!! then she was like,
"i herd a noise was that you?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND KATIE I NEVER FELL THAT MUCH AS A KID NEVER!!! YOU GUYS TRIP OVER AIR!!!!!!!!"

so yeah... there is the story about how i cut my stupid finger open...
lol. and bruised my knee.......

1 comments:

KaceeL7 said...

Hey sorry i don't comment as much it just feels weird commenting as you! LOL well hey call me on like Friday and we can hang out! LOL see ya