THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

SNOWBOARDING!!!

Again... yes I went snowboarding. It was AWSOME! I learned how to do an alli lol i have no idea how to spell it. anyways I took natalie and show her how to do it. She fell... alot! but she did way good for her first time. She got tired by her third time down. I had the endurance of the crew. I just kept going. and going. and going. I went alone. but it was fun because I got to meet people on the lift. and then I could practice my boarding without having to wait up. or speed up. Im going to miss robert because he was funny.

lol
then we herd some guys yelling from the lift and so katie waved at them and fell it was so funny! and the guys were laughing asking if she was okay! lol it was funny!

then natalie hurt her ribs so i told her to stretch them out and we herd guys whistling from the lift. lol.

0 comments: