THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hurt + Drama = Head Ache




This picture is seriously what I was doing two seconds ago. Its not a picture of me, but you guys get then point.

So, I have been getting stuck between some drama lately. There is not one person on this world that hates drama more then me. Another reason I like being invisible. Sometimes I wish I wasn't invisible because sometimes I just want to feel important. At times like these invisible is what I want. Yeah, I am glad people can come to me and tell me things. Seriously thought, one person can only handle so much!

So, I have been getting these terrible head aches latley. When I was laying in my bed with my lights off, and a cold wrag on my head i got thinking. Maybe, just maybe, this is all because I have been so stressed latley. Maybe, its not my sinuses. Maybe, I am getting stressed and my brain just wants to pop. Haha. Sometimes I wish it would.

I wish I could tell you whats really going on. I mean what new drama has popped up tonight. I dont think you guys could handle listening to it. I know my head aches gotten worse. Thats for sure.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Dude I am sorry! I know how you can get rid of it! Just call yur best friend jordan! LOL Well we need to hangout again and actually do something fun! LOL Well see ya