THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, March 30, 2009

More stuff that i have been wanting to put on here for you all to see.


Natalie likes this picture. So yeah you may have seen this one.


Lol. look how far I could lean to one side!!!


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPjdib1SpfQT4sQA9Dmxxhbx2z3epmTV1Ja4Zy9HgEYE3LcGFJJ8_yNIea0qYqG7PheNdgWgUZ2yalEevJ4zX_95qPjdYzL8V3cAFZuPp-79NmZYK_1gDL5nbHPYrbR7dgB_dT1UFCm2v4/s1600-h/i+totally+love+this+picture.bmp">
Lol when I see this picture the first thing that pops into my head is the word silly. lol. I like this picture!



Okay so you all may have seen this picture. But just in case here it is. and I have last a ton of weight since then. 2 and 1/2 pants sizes to be exact! STILL LOOSING MORE!



Tanner has the most gorgeous eyes ever! So, I forced him to let me take a picture of his eye! ARNT THEY SO PRETTY! I WANT THEM!



Lol. Piersun decided to wear a superman outfit to school one day. Well we were messing with out phone. Katie and I both decided his muscles are kinda hot!

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Wow Pierson's Muscles Have grown! LOL JK Well those are all cute pics! LOL see ya