THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 13, 2009

This was so sad!

Okay, right now I am in Colorado. I have a great grandpa that has alsheimers and he lives next door. His wife died of a stroke, and he rang the door bell. I opened the door and he was asking for her. He was telling me about how she just took off with all his cars and he has nothing left. Then, he was telling me about how he had always treated her right, and never went off looking for other women. He looked really sad and confused wondering why she just left him. I would try to get him talking about something else, but he would always go and re say it more detailed each time. He just kept saying it over and over again because he forgot he had just said it. As I sat there the whole time trying my hardest not to cry! Then my grandma came out and told him again that she has died. IT WAS SO SAD!

I was sobbing!

0 comments: