THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scribbler Of Dreams

Okay so Rachelle YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME!
In a book she recommended to me called "Scribbler of Dreams" has a part were these peoples dad is dead.

And I started crying. Little things like this are just killing me right now.

Anyways I wrote a poem about how I feel.
Its corney, but hopefully you wont laugh at my pain.


I dont know what to title it if you have a suggestion then feel free to let me know what it is.


The cold harsh reality from the pages of a book.
I can't help, but take another look.
The words bore deep inside me soul.
Making me loose all sense of control.
I thought I was getting over what I felt inside,
now all the feelings are starting to collide.
I now know the character more then then its own writer understands,
I feel the pain more then the author comprehends.
The words imprited on my brain,
"My dad is dead" and it's making me insane.

0 comments: