THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Worst Snowboarding Day Ever.

Hey...

Okay so, My sister and I went snowboarding today. We went to our class thing and then we had five hours to board for fun.

We were standing in line when the five guys infront of us turned around. They were like high. One of them was like
"Hey Gurlies." We just kinda nodded and he turned around. Then the same one looked back at me and was like,
"You have beautiful eyes!" Again, I just nodded. Then his friend was like,
"I have beautiful eyes too but you cant see them." (He had snowboarding goggles on.) Then he was like,
"Oh your girls must be shy." I said,
"No." And his friend was like,
"I am shy too we have so much in common." Then the other one was like,
"You must think we are so weird." We just kept quiet. Then he was like,
"Whats your names?" I was like
"Kacee" and katie was like
"Katie." After, that we just kept really quiet.

Then, we got to the top of the lift. With Katies brilliant idea, she wanted to go what she called "man hunting." There was this one is paticular that had a green shirt on and white snow pants. She wanted to wait for him, because she wanted to talk to him. (not dont forget him, because he comes up later on in the adventures of my day.)

So, We get snowboarding close to the bottom, we sat down because Katie wanted to do some more "Man hunting." Then we herd people yelling from the lift. Then katie was like "Crap its THEM!" They were like "WHATS YOUR GUYSES NAMES?!" Katies yelled, "KATIE AND KACEE" (dur... they asked us that already.) Then then started yelling, "DONT LEAVE" "STAY THERE!" and one was like, "IF YOU LEAVE I WILL SOCK YOU!" Then a different one was like, "ILL SOCK YOU SO HARD!"

So, we sat there debating if we should stay. Then Katie saw our friend Brenda on the lift and she told her we were going to wait up for her. So, we had to stay. A couple minutes later the five boys were sitting and standing infront of us

- -
*(katie) -
-*-

Okay, the lines are the boys, the star labeled Katie is Katie. Lol. The other star is me.

The one is front was like "Hey!"
They all gathered around. Katie was like hypervenilating. I am pretty sure I was the only one that noticed though. I dont understand why she was scared they were talking to me. The one sitting behind me was like,
"Do you guys come here often?" Katie kept silent. I said,
"Yeah, I guess." The one in the front was like,
"Oh where do you live?" (Katie and I were thinking alike. We both didn't want to tell them where we really lived. So, we told them where we used to live.) We both said,
"Alaska." They were like,
"How do you guys come here often if you live in Alaska?" Me, with my smooth awsomeness. I said,
"We visit, like every winter." Then the one infront of us was like,
"Dont you get a thousand dollars because you live there?" I was like,
"Two thousand." Then the one behind us was like,
"Will your kiss my friend? Kiss my frined on the lips?" Then the one he was talking about was like,
"Yeah, put your tounge in my mouth!" Katie and I... I guess you would say we exchanged glances. They noticed we weren't interested. I thought that they were high, so I said,
"Just to let you guys know, because you guys are high you wont remember us by tomorrow." Then the one behind us was like,
"No... You guys are unforgettable." Then the one infront of us was like,
"Do all girls in Alaska have blue eyes?" He looked at my eyes, they all five of there heads turned to Katie. Katie has like red eyes and the two that were the only ones that were talking were like,
"Oh." Then the one infront of us was like,
"Are all girls in Alaska beautiful?" Ugh. Annoying! But cute. I guess. I said,
"No." Then the one infront of us started licking Katies snowboard. YES YOU DID JUST READ THAT RIGHT! HE PUT HIS TOUNGE ON MY SISTERS SNOWBOARD THAT WAS NOT A TYPO! Then at the same time Katie picked up snow and threw it at him, and I hit him in the head with my snowboard. Then the one behind us threw snow at Katie. Then they just kinda got up and left.

We still were sitting there waiting for Brenda. Then they were on the lift again and we herd them yelling, "My friend likes you!"
urghh.

Then the kid in the green shirt that I talked about was snowboarding by us. I said,
"My sister thinks your hot!"
I didn't think he herd me. I knew he did when he stopped. He was like,
"What?" I said it again, Katie leaned over and was like,
"I am going to kill you." I didn't think he would stop to talk to us. CRAP! Then Brenda and her friends found us. They kept looking over at that kid. So, I was like,
"This is my new friend... Whats your name again?" He said,
"Casey." I could feel my jaw dropp. I also KNOW that I had a stunned look on my face. I was like,
"ME TO!" He was like,
"Really?" Then he just wouldnt leave. He went up the mountain with us twice. We just couldn't get rid of the kid! Then his friends caught up with him. Then, we just kept going. (We as in Me and Katie.) Then Katie and I sat and waited for Brenda again. Then, Casey snowboarded up to us. Katie was like,
"I thought you were going to lunch with your friends?" He said,
"No, I told them I wanted to keep snowboarding with these cute girls I met skiing." Me, just being my funny self said,
"What cute girls?" I looked around. They started laughing.

Then, ugh, this is what is creepy. We got to the bottom on the mountain and he cought up to me and was like,
"Hey beautiful!" URGH!
So, on the lift Katie and I were texting each other. I can't believe he didn't notice. We had a plan to get away from him. We were going to say that our mom was out front and had to go. So, we told Brenda. I was trying to tell her quietly. She didn't catch on for a while. Then down the hill she stopped and was like,
"Hey girls what time is your mom coming?" Katie pulled out her phone and was like,
"What time is it?" Then, she was like,
"oh she is coming in ten minutes!"
"I was like okay bye!" (rushing to get out of there.) We got up and I was like,
"See you guys next week!" Brenda was like,
"Yeah we are going to hit back mountain. okay?" I said,
"Ill go. Talk that one over with Katie." Katie promised she would go to the back mountain. I was thinking WE ARE FREE! Then Casey was like,
"Wait up!" URRGH GO AWAY! We got to the bottom and were strapping ourselves out when he said, "You didn't think I was going to let you leave without a hug were you?" Lets just say we gave him a hug and RAN!

We stayed in the bus the ENTIRE time. For two hours. We were scared. lol. Well katie was scared, she was shaking. Lol. It was pretty funny. For someone who gets guys; she has no idea how to handle them. She called our mom and made it sound worse then it was. I had it under control.

Lessons learned:
1-Tell guys to leave you alone!
2-Dont tell guys Katie thinks they are hot even if she did say that.
3-RUN!


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

1 comments:

KaceeL7 said...

Hahaha kacee i guess every time i leave you a comment it will be in your name!! But this is jordan!!! LOL So sounds like .......FUN? or maybe not!!! LOL i am glad i wasent with you because you know what a worry wart i am!!! Can you see me hyperventilating??? LOL Well see ya we should hang out soon!!!!
love jordan!