THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Of Being Used.

Why is it that people think i have no feelings? Is it because I stay strong at school, because i am the nice girl? Yes... I know you guys have no idea what the heck i am talking about...
Im talking about Guys that I like, and also ones that I dont like using me to get to my sister....
Yes, Katie is prettier, skinnier, more attractive then me... but she really has no personality... If she does I've never seen it...
Im so jealous... I kind of want to dye my hair and see if its the hair color... and i want a chance...
people say we look alike... if we do then why do they always pick her... i never thought we look alike... i wish we did... then maybe somehow i would have a chance..
you know?
well maybe you dont...
but i know i am going to regret posting this because you all will read this and think that everything i am saying is true... but you guys will lie to me to make me feel better because you guys are good friends...
but really i just want everyone to tell me i am the ugliest person on the planet just so i will finally accept the fact and stop trying and just live in a basement for the rest of my life...
that or just go on being kacee..
which i really should just do...
but

Kacee isnt good enough...

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Yur right kacee yur ugly! sorry but you wanted me to say it! Does that mean I believe it? HECK NO! but Do you ever wonder about people who are so freaking jealous of you that they are always thinking of what they could do to be like you? And how they feel when they read this post? Well that's me! I swear kacee i have been jealous of you since the day i met you! I don't know what it is you possibly cant like about yur self cause I cant find one fault of yours! I really cant! And you think I am just saying this because I am yur friend but I am not! Sure your sisters pretty but so are you! And i don't know what its like to hang out with your sister because I hardly ever did it but I am telling you that you have an amazing personality! so anyway if you really don't like me telling you how amazing you are then you should probably just ditch me as your friend 4ever because I can promise you that i wont ever stop! I really think you are gorgeous and don't get it when you do posts like this! Anyway see ya