THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


okay...
so this one kid...
lets call him
Joe...
Joe is a jerk
I hate Joe...
Joe wont leave me alone...
Joe only talks to me to get to my sister...
Joe needs to realize that i dont want to talk to him anymore...
Joe needs to know that he is ajerk...
Joe needs to get a life...
Joe should just realize that he is not all that...
If joe knows what is best for him...
he will leave me alone...
I hope Joe is reading this...
He needs to know that the world does not go revolve around him...
Joe needs to just leave me alone and no one gets hurt...
JOE LEAVE ME THE ALONE!

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Are you talking about jerk face that has a square head that? LOL If you are then yes he is a jerk!
and yeah i would have come hung out with you guys but i had to go babysitting! LOL Anyways are we still good for wedsenday?