THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 27, 2009

WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT?

I'm sitting here wondering... *lost in thought* What do I hate more? The fact that some people can get mad over the most stupidest things. or. The fact that you can have a perfect day and one person can just turn it all around with the snap of a freeking finger.
I dont know about you, but I want to cut those stupid fingers off. At this point I dont know where to start about today. I guess I'll start with what happened good about my day. Just so you can get a taste of what I think is a pretty good day.

Good Part:
I had a doctors appointment today, because of the surgery that I had. So, purposly trying to miss school I told my mom I was hungry. So, we went to McDondalds and got something to eat. Then, we went to the store to get something for dinner, then on an attempt to miss more school I told her we should go pay my phone bill.
So, I got to school and I had already missed: U.s. History, Art, and I walked in my math class just as the bell rang. So, then in my gym class I played backetball with the boys. Haha. I did aboslutley nothing. They did pass to me, but I threw it the second I got it. Plus the ball had no grip bump things on it. RETARDED. lol. I get to lunch not hungry because of the chocolate from the store, and the food my mom had bought me. Tyson was trying to steal my symphony bar, I didnt have lunch I just sat at the table because I wasn't hungry.

This is when my day kinda get turned around, and it is making me mad.

So, My friend... Lets call her Stephenie. She is being like so isolated from me. Like she will hang out with me, but she is quiet. Lol. Usually she is a BLAST to hang out with. When I would ask her what is wrong, she will get this weird look on her face and say nothing. I wish she would talk to me. I want to make sure I am not doing anything to make her mad. I ABSOLUTELY hate it when my friends are mad at me and I dont know what I did.

Then, Ugh! This is what makes me THE MOST MAD!

So, a different friend... Lets call this one... Lisa. Lisa is in my choir class. She is like a nerd when it comes to choir. Now me, I HATE THAT STUPID GAY CLASS! We sit next to each other. Anyways, we are supposed to sit up straight, sing loud, and keep out feet flat on the floor, and we are supposed to practice. Well the second my choir teacher isn't looking I do EXACTLY the opposite of what those are. It bugs her because I am not little mrs. perfect singer, great person, teachers pet. like her. I told her that I hated that class and she was like, "Well you could give it more effort." So, My friend Natalie (this is her real name I dont think I feel like I need to code her name she did nothing wrong.) offered to help me with choir.
So, yesterday I went up to Lisa and was like, "If it makes you happy Natalie is going to help me with choir, because apparently I am not giving it enough effort." (I said it jokingly, I dont think she got the memo.) She got all quiet and mad at me. WHAT THE FREEKING HECK!?!?!?!

So, She was mad and didn't talk to me yesterday OR today. So, In choir I was like, "Whats wrong?" She was silent. "Did I do something?" still quiet. "tell me now!" She was like, "I just get annoyed easily, that's all."

WOW! Okay what? She is mad because I wont give that stupid class enought effort? Okay, can I gay that is gay? Or is that just plain gay? I dont know about you but I think that is GAY!

I hate how dramatic people here are. Why should she care if I give choir enough effort? Why should it bug her? and how can that annoy her exactly?

UGH!

Why do people gotta be like that?

0 comments: