THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

GREAT NEWS!

Okay...

It all started at lunch when Andrea and Bryanna were like, "Were big fans!" I was like, "what?" They were like, "We are big fans!" I was like, "What are you talking about?" They were like, "Your poem in Mrs. Parks class, she showed us the poem you write! We loved it so much! We are big fans! Can we get your autograph?" I sure hope I wasn't blushing!

Then at the lunch table everyone was telling me how much they liked it. DID I TELL YOU I WAS BLUSHING? I changed the subject quick, actually I just started talking about something else and while I was talking they were still telling each other about it.

Then all throughout lunch, and choir people were telling me how much they liked it. Matt stopped at my locker and told me he liked it. Again, I think I blushed.

So in our English class Mrs. Park read my poem to all the classes. The poem that I am talking about is the "If There Was No Prince Charming". (If you dont know what poem that is it's in the Janruary section in my posts somewhere.)

Anyways she started by saying, "This poem was written by a very famous author. If this person wants to reveal who they are they can; they have the choice." She put my poem up on the board, but she only showed the first paragraph. She read it out loud,

"If there was no prince charming to make your dreams come true...
There would be no one to return your glass slipper back to you...
When the clock struck twelve you would not care...
All the feeling would not be there..."

I couldn't help but smile when the whole class like sat up straight, and around me I would hear my fellow classmates wowing and asking themselves if it was Cinderella. Then, as she moved through the whole poem and EVERYONE was guessing what Disney movie I had based the paragraphs on.

"If there was no prince charming to sweep you off your feet...
No one to wake you from your dreamless sleep...
Your lips as red as a rose...
Would be lost in time, forever froze..."

Everyone was like, "Wow is it like "Sleeping Beauty"?" Mrs. Park nodded her head and asked, "Whats Sleeping Beautys real name?"

"If there was no prince charming to see beyond the speechless face...
Forever voiceless, in a watery place...
Forever forbidden to walk on land...
Following your dads every command..."

Someone shouted "ARIEL!"

"If there was no prince charming to show you a world outside your own...
On a magic carpet, a new world you would have not been shown...
Stuck with the man that doesn't care...
Who only wants to be the next heir..."

They really got into it. They were so entertained!

"If there was no prince charming to save the fairest in the land...
Stuck in a glass case you would be banned...
The piousness apple that you ate...
Would have controlled your very fate..."

People got this one right off the bat. Then Mrs. Park had a hard time at the apple part because I miss spelled it. Lol. I had a lot of miss spellings in here.


I mean I couldn't help but join in. When we got to "Beauty and The Beast one"

"If there was no prince charming to make a compromise...
You're dad would have died right before your eyes...
Your prince charming would have died when the rose was fully shed...
You would have married a man that cant see past himself instead..."

everyone was confused. Lol. So to confuse them even more I said "The Little Mermaid!" Everyone was like, "We have already done that one." I was THINKING, "Wow, are they really paying this much attention to MY poem?" Then I got serious and was like, "Beauty and The Beast." Everyone was like yeah! I can understand why they were confused, "Beauty and The Best" was a hard one to write about. Then Mrs. Park was like, "whats the "man that cant see past himself instead...?" Half the class said, "The BEAST!" and the other half was like, "THAT ONE GUY!" And Mrs. Park was like, "Whats that one guys name?" No one could think of it. Of course, I had in it my head but I didn't want to say anything. She was like, "Gustav."

"If there was not prince charming to save you from the terrible fate...
These fictional men we come appreciate...
To give us all our hopes and dreams...
To make our lives better than it seems... "

I could hear people like saying, "who wrote this?" and Mrs. Park was like, "the writer is in this room..." I smiled... Everyone was looking around, Korryn turned around and was like, "KACEE!" and Mrs. Park was like, "Yes, It was Kacee." Then everyone started clapping. I was smiling and blushing SO BAD! I swear they clapped for hours!

Then in science people were telling me how much they liked it too!!!
I was blushing and smiling. Of course...

0 comments: