THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Im Going To Be Honest...

okay, not like I lie; I'm just going to be more open to what I've been thinking latley.
Not laughing, because I'll cry okay?

Most of you know that I USED to like **gulps with embarrasement because I dont know what I saw in him he is suck a jerk** Brek. Well, I hate him now. This is not the denial hate. I PROMIES. He is such a jerk. He leeds girls on and pretends like he cares and then walks out on your life. Then he walks back in like he owns the place.

Anyways... The whole point I brought him up is because Katie likes him. She has liked him ever since I said his name for the first time. Lets just say he is the one tearing us two apart.

Well, Katie has an interesting way of flirting. So, she makes up some stupid reason to talk to him. She gets his opionion. now:
a) if his opinion is good she will go into denial. Even though she thinks highly of herself she will be in denial and say she is ugly or crap like this. Therefore, making him talk to her by arguing with him.

b)If he does agree with her she IMMEDIATLEY gets mad at him. Blocks him out of her life until he can't stand it anymore. Then he wants to talk to her even more.

Either way, Katie gets what she wants one way or the other.

Now this wouldn't bug me if they both would keep it to themselves. What I mean by this is Katie will be like "ugh i hate Brek he is such a scum..." then go into what ever excuse she decided to use on him that day. When she blocks him out of her life: he complains to me and asks if she is okay.

stuff they both use me to do:

Katie-

The other night (valentines day) she did something. I dont know what but I am completely sure it was to get attention. So, he tried calling her. She was like "what is he going calling me?" Then she pressed the end button. Then she was like I want to call someone. Then she was like "lets call Brek" she gave me the phone. When he answered I said, "I hate you stop calling me." Making it look like she said it. THEN (this is was really makes me mad)she uses what I just said to call him back to get him to talk to her. Now, of course, I was in the backround talking crap about him just to make it worse for both of them because I am sick of both their crap.

Brek-

The first time he ever called me he said, " Hey, Do you know a Katie Llewelyn?" I said, "I ough to she is my sister" (thats when the using me started)(which was like a year ago or so)

Then, one night I was brushing my teeth and he calls me "Hey Kacee, do you know whats wrong with Katie?" Man, that made me so Mad! This is not exaclty the same but it comes pretty close. He still turns out a jerk in the end.
"I dont know why dont you ask her youself?"
"I tried she wont answer her phone"
"Well I got to go brush my teeth"
"you really hate me dont you?"
"No, I just dislike you with GREAT intensity"
"well thats harsh and a half"
"No whats harsh and half is that fact THE ONLY time you ever talk to me is to get to my sister."
"I do not"
"oh (me reciting some of the things he has said to me) "hey kacee, Is Katie going to the parade?" "Whats wrong with katie?" "Hey you should go to the game, bring katie with you." "hey so kacee are you and katie going to the dance?" sound familiar Brek"
---nothing
"well I got to go brush me teeth"
"how many times have you brushed your teeth today?"
"---5 times"
"wow, you really do hate me"
"yeah..."
"what makes you think I didnt call to talk to you?"
"maybe because the first thing you said is "whats wrong with Katie?"

can anyone see what im trying to get to?
that they both use me to get to each other? They pretend like they hate each other so bad but really its just an excuse so they can talk about each other.

I wish they would just go out so they will leave me alone-- now a couple months ago that would really bug me because I still liked him. He is a jerk now.
I dont know what I saw in him.

the whole point is, is Katie wont leave me alone about any of the guys she liked.
I dont think she realizes that I dont give a crap what they did or didnt say. How many times they blink when they were talking to her. How many breathes they take.
because honestly I won be surprised if she got that detailed. She gets into such details I seriously could rip my own hair out! Not to mention she talks about it for MONTHS on end. Again and again and again and again and again AND AGAIN.

She is doing it right now as we speak. Right now she is writing a hate list and other then me on it Brek and Kevin are.
im guessing she didnt get the response they gave her.
and today in the car she texted Kevin and Brek and said, "do you hate girls with long legs?" (we had just went to the movies and a guy in the movies said he didnt like long legs and she took that and used it to get attention)
I said, "wow, katie you just sent that to them. Do you really need attention that bad? "
she simply said, "yeah"
I knewe it bugged her that I said that. I could see it in her face.
I just silentley laughed to myself.

anyone see why I am sick of it?
because if you dont let me know.
I have plenty more stories.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

DUde I am sorry! LOL Guys like that dont know what they are missing out on! By the way cordy is just one of my moms friends friends! LOL I really like her blog! Its way interesting if you start from the very Beginning