THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want to write something that means something to somebody.

Anybody who has watched "One Tree Hill" should know who Payton is. But for those of you who dont know: she is an artist that has gone through so much. One one of the newer episodes she is a teenager and she is yelling at Lucas saying, "I want to draw something that means something to somebody."

Thats how I feel.

I want to be able to write something that people want to read over and over again because it hits that part in their heart that explains exactly how they are feeling. You know? or am I just writing something that you dont understand?

I wish my life could be so exciting and interesing that people just wish they could read about it forever and ever. But because I have a boring life, and no writing abilities I dont think this oppurtunity will pop up. I want people to hang my work on there mirrors so they can read it in the morning to either be inspired, or just be reminded not to forget who they are and what they are feeling. Does this make any sense?

I want people to just love my work. I want people to wish I would write more so they can fygure out who they are. I want them to find answers in their life by the words that I put on paper.

For example: For those of you that read. You know when you just finish an amazing book that you just cant put down, and wish would never end. You know that feeling you get? The feeling of accomplishment? The feeling you wish something like that would happen to you so you can have an expirence like what that person had?

I want my writing to be like that.

Or when you look at a painting and just stare and stare at it trying to find answers that does not really have answers. Or a book that helps you fygure out your own life when you took years trying to fygure out what that book gave you in a just a few simple words.

I hope oneday my writing will be like that. I want people to be inspired. I want people to try to be different. I want people to not care about what people think and just be who they are. Im sick of robots we call people that all do the same thing because they are scared if they are different they will not be in the "in" crowd. I want people to be nice.

I want my writing to effect people in ways what I am writing here isnt even explaining. Thats why im hoping my blog will do. Now i know i have nothing interesting to read about. I am sorry for that.

0 comments: