THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Stupid Drama...

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


okay. I have a story for you here. Its about the drama that happened to me today. Im not going to say names, because I dont really mean to tell the world how horrible this person is. I just need somewhere to vent.

Fake names:
My friend #1-Crystal
My friend #2-Brennon
Mean girl-Sierra

So, Sierra (remember these are all fake names) is the one that said that really mean thing about my dad and how she was glad he died because I deserve it. When we were in the councilers office pretty much telling on Sierra alot of things happened. I fygure I should give you some backround knowledge.

After like ten minutes of telling on each other...

The counciler says, "Kacee do you think you could forgive Sierra for saying that really hurtful think about your dad?"
I said, "Yes, and Sierra I am sorry for saying "I wonder why" when you asked why everyone was being grumpy at you today." (I really was sorry but, that is all I did to her.)
Counciler says, "Sierra is there anything you want to say?" Sierra just shook her head no. The counciler just let her go, because she was being kinda... Well I dont know what to say without it sounding rude, but kinda--bratty.

While in the councilers office we found out that she was spreading roomers and lies to my friend Crystal. (yes fake name) She was trying to make Crystal hate me by saying that I did and said a whole bunch of things that I didn't say. I was and still am kinda hurt about that. Crystal realized that, and she kinda stands up for me now. She realized that I was telling the truth; because I was and I still am.

The whole point of me telling you what happened at the councilers office was mainley just to tell you that Sierra told lies saying I did things I didn't do, she spread roomers about me, and just to make Crystal like her she told Crystal that "If Kacee gets any meaner I am going to go up into her face and say that I am glad her dad died because she deserved it." And thats really when it all started.

So, Sierra wouldn't forgive me for saying that one little thing, but I forgave her right on the spot for all the crap she put me through. Well because she couldn't forgive me that I was NOT going to forgive her now. I still dont, because I mean who would? I mean put yourself in my shoes... It hurts to be told that, not to mention being lied to, and then unture roomers saying you did things you didn't do.

So, One day she didn't have a spot to sit on the bus. She asked me if she could sit with me. I slid over and looked out the window the whole way to school. She sat with me like maybe five other times after that. The anger was just building and building!

Not to mention Crystal was hanging out with her. All the sudden they were buddy buddies. That didn't really bother me Crystal can do what ever she wants, hang out with who ever she wants. Im not going to try to control her, thats not what friends do.

So anyways, I was REALLY angry I think both of them could see that. Then at lunch time Crystal walked up to me, she kinda looked scared. lol. I think she thought I was mad at her, but I wasn't. Then I said, "I am so mad at Sierra. I could forgive her for all that crap she pulled, but she couldn't forgive me for saying "I wonder why"? Now, all the sudden because she doesn't ever have someone to sit with on the bus we are best friends?"
Crystal said, "That Is stupid because you should be the one that shouldn't have forgiven her." Then Crystal informed me that Sierra said that she came up and apoligized to me and I forgave her. I WAS A LIE! I COULD NEVER FOGIVE HER AT THIS POINT!!!

I knew I could count on Crystal. She always understands what I am going through.

Anyways, while I was talking to Crystal I thought it was my responsiblity to also help our friend Brennon who thought that Crystal was avoiding her. I knew that Crystal wasn't avoiding her because Crystal just isn't like that.

So turns out that Sierra called my friend Brennon some mean names, and also told her that she was out of the picture. Which means that Crystal was not friends with her anymore.

IT ALL WAS LIES!!!

sorry just had to vent...
thank you for listening!

0 comments: