THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Dream I Had...

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


If you were looking for a Lovey Dovey dream then this ISN'T what you're looking for.
Okay So In my Dream:

I was at my dads old house. Except it was different in a way. The handle was one of those ones like at school kinda. Anways...
I looked in the window and I saw my dad! In my dreams I was thinking "Is that dad? OH MY GOSH I THOUGHT HE DIED! I'M NOT HAVING TO LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT HIM! I can apoligize for every wrong thing I have done to him!"
Practiacally building up my hopes in my own dream.
I tried opening the door and It would not open. I screamed his name and the door was not opening. He couldn't hear me.
I broke down crying and banging on the door.
-----------------------------------------
I woke up up crying. I am upset right now just thinking about how dissapointing that dream was. I have this feeling like how cruel could my dreams be to do something like that to me. Ugh. I am so upset now. Isn't that depressing?

0 comments: