THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 8, 2009

SO SORE!


I am so sore from snowboarding I could cry!
lol
but thats a good thing!
that means i got a work out
plus,
it isnt nearly as bad as the VERY first time I went boarding
well I would not consider it boarding because I did not snowboard down the hill at all lol...
but this time I DID!
I am like obsessed with snowboarding now!
I will seriously cry when all the snow melts...
I wish all my friends snowboarded
its not fun going with katie...
because of her being anerexic and all she has no muscles...
so she went down twice and fell asleep at a table because she was so tired...
she has to muscles to keep her going...
and so I went down alone...
I wish some of my friends would quit being lazy and go with me!
lol

0 comments: