THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So there I was, On the street Corner, In the pouring rain

I wrote this like a year and a half ago. I just re-read it out of my journal. I thought it was pretty good. I hope you guys like it too.


I shook my head from side to side, and I slowly walked to the door. Putting on my jacket to take a walk. I cant believe after all he put me through, and the things he has said; I still have feelings for him.
I stepped out into the cover of night and it started to rain; I put my hood down. I took in a deep breath getting a hint of the wonderful smell of cold rain hitting the warm pavement. I let the ice cold rain fall down my cheeks with a mixture of warmth coming from my sore eyes. I walked slowly with a million things running through my head. Whats so great about her that makes him want her so bad? Will I ever been good enough for him?
I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't; they spilled from my eyes smearing my mascara down my cheeks. I will never be good enough. Still, I wish I was. I wish I could be her, look like her, and act like her. Maybe just maybe then I will be good enough for him. Now I understand why people love the rain so much.
I reached the street corner. There I sat on the curb with my face in my hands. I may not be good enough for him today, but tomorrow he will want me. I am going to be sure of that.
*So there I was, On the street Corner, In the pouring rain*


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

0 comments: