THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

Okay, so today my step dad got mad at me. Not a big deal really, seems like he is always mad at me.
but... You know how when something happens it brings back like a memory from the past?
Well... This is what came to mind when he was yelling. Read it and weep:

It was the summer after my dad died, I was up in Alaska visiting friends, and family.
Well my mom, step dad and little brother had to leave Alaska early because my mom had to get back to work.
Well the year before my family had issues with my sisters boyfriend.
So, at the air port my step dad said, "We should start over, and forget the past." He went to shake my sisters boyfriends hand, and he just stared at it.
When I herd about it I flipped. I called Ashley screaming at her! We talked for two hours. She hung up like twenty times. Then, She said, "Kacee, he is not our dad." I burst out crying and I said, "YEAH HE IS AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE LEFT!" I herd Ashley sobbing from the other line, and she hung up.
I looked up and my cousin Mckenzie was crying. I half laughed and I was like, "Why are you crying?" She whiped her eyes with a clean sock and said, "Its so sad!"
My Aunt came in and told me how proud she was that I always stood up for what I thought was right.

but yeah... thats my little memory.

Okay, so now my grandma just got a phone call from her sister I believe. My mom was like, "Mom it's for you, Aunt Patsy. She wants to know If she has life insurance." My grandma answered and she was like, "Yes, you have insurance." She waited listening to what my great Aunt Patsy had to say. Then she said, "Yes, your funeral is all taken care of. That guy fromt he funeral home is going to stop by."

ISN'T THAT SO SAD!?!?!?

Okay, also, My Uncle might go to jail. He is loosing his house, he has to fly up to Alaska because he doesn't have a job. He has to leave his two amazing boys home SAD!!!!!!!
I love my Uncle so much! He always has my back. I can call him for everything! His two boys are like brothers to me. I love them so much! I just... I'm so close to these guys and it kills me when things like this happen to them. UGH!

0 comments: