THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, April 20, 2009

So I hate pink, but there is something about this backgound I like. Call me a hypocrite, because I don't give a crap.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

So, I like this quote, because it's true.

For example: I was writing a book that ended badly, because that is how things always are. Then, I read this book called "Killing Brittany" and watched this show with Jordans family called "The Boy In The Striped Pajamas". They ended sad. So, I decided I am not going to write them because of the feelings I had gotten in the end of them. In a way I was happy, because for once movies and books showed the truths in life.

In English today, we had to write a paper on our favorite possession...
I couldn't stop thinking about my dad, its like depressing things is all my mind feeds off of now. So, I wrote my paper on my favorite possession which is a bracelete with my favorite picture of my dad engraved on it. I really put my feelings in it. I wrote how I dont spend time with my friends anymore, because I just dont feel up to it. Also, how I dont want to celebrate my birthday, because its so depressing. I wrote about how Katie starved herself, and how Ashley would cut. I wrote about things I dont even tell my closest friends unless I really just cant think of anything else. I didn't think that she would make us print it. SHE MADE US PRINT IT! Great, so now the school councilor will be calling my mom. Usually, we just submit the stupid thing and it is never seen again. It is not fair!

I Just Dont Care Anymore!
My friends are like all mad at me. Usually, I am what my mom would call a "Social butterfly". I am sick of trying to make everyone happy. I dont think that a friend is someone I have to go try to make conversation with. I dont think I should have to go hunt certain people down just to talk to them. If people dont come talk to me just because they want to hear from me then they can forget about being friends. So, yeah, if any of you want to be my friends then call me, text me, and come up and talk to me just to say hi. If not then dont expect me to be friends with you. If you guys haven't noticed I dont mind being alone. I can sit in a dark, and dusty corner at lunch alone and be completely satisfied. So really. I am sick of people expecting me to fix their life's problems. So yeah, no one take it personally; I just dont care anymore.

I think I found the solution to my problem...
You know how I have been working out a lot latley? Well, a while ago my mom went on this diet... She would eat three meals a day with two snacks. It was meant to strink your stomache and increase your matabolism.
So, I think I am going to bring snacks to school and eat a small snack between each class hour.
When I was talking to Mrs. Robins about Katie not eating, (she was worried about Katie she saw her one day.) and she told me that was a good idea that I have a fast motabolism.
So yeah, because I am getting sick of staring at the same wall for two hours and running I'll just eat more, and loose less! YEAH!
Hopefully it will work. Wish me luck!

Love,
Me.

0 comments: