THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am proud of myself you guys.

YOU GUYS I HAVE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT!!!

I weigh only nine pounds more than Katie. KATIE STOPPED EATING!!! That means I lost weight the right way. :D I had a dresser full of clothes that were to small that I wanted to be able to fit into and I can now!!! I can fit into jeans katie wears. I lost like 20 pounds. At my mom's work they have a doctor's scale and the guy weighed me and I lost that much!!! I am so excited! I still want to loose more. I weight 4 pounds less then I am supposed to. I still just want to loose like 20 more. Then, I'll be happy with myself. :D Also, I grew 1/2 an inch this summer. I am now taller than my sister. So, during all the time I was supposed to gain weight!!!! I'm proud of myself. So, we can say that my list of summer goals in completely finished!

Also, I've had people come up to me and tell me that I lost weight, that I look good, healthy, and happy. :D

Now, just to help my sister gain more muscle.

0 comments: