THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh so it all comes out...

life quote
Okay, after my last post my step dad refused to talk to me. I didn't care much. If he didn't want to talk to me or apoligize the right way the screw him. Just barley he came in the office and talk to me. Yeah, so again he isn't going to apoligize for anything. surprise surprise. He only said sorry for what he said to my mom... Yeah, thanks for caring... not.
Then, he decided he doesn't want o buy me a car any more. Okay, so there is a promise that just went down the drain. Then, he started talking about how he is sorry he can't be my biological dad, and he can't change that. He said that he wont be buying me things anymore... not like he does, and he is sorry that his daughter is his biological daughter. He said he isn't going to say sorry for spoiling her; she just got lucky to have a dad.
Great. So, my step dad just pretty much told me he didn't want to be a dad to me anymore. He said he tried. He didn't try. He just judged me and hurt my feelings. A real man would have not acted the way he has. So, now I can offically say I have no dad.
Sure it's not his fault my dad is dead, but he didn't have to rub it in my face that his daughter's dad is still alive. He didn't have to rub it in my face that he will spoil her more because he love's her more. He didn't have to promise me so many things that he would be there for me and care for me and try to help make everything turn out okay. He didn't have to promise me so many things then rip them out, and make me feel like I have no dad.
I have no dad; I get it. Thanks for nothing Steve. Dont expect me to call you dad any more. Don't expect me to listen to you when you tell me I did something wrong. I don't care anymore.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

KACEE...I am Sorry! I cant even believe that! I honestly don't know what to to say! BUT i do want to THANK you for sticking up for me against Michael! ANd SERIOUSLY I AM SORRY! love you to death! Love jordan! Call you in a little bit!!!