THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Okay lets get this straight...

When I flipped out two posts ago I was really hurt with what Jordan told me. People were talking crap behind my back and I was hurt. Okay? Just because I talk about Jessica all the time doesn't mean the rest of you aren't my "real" friends. Its just that no one else seems like they care as much as Jessica does. Jessica lets me come over to her house alot and is always there for me. The rest of you dont answer your phones, or live in another town. It's not like I can drive out to Santaquin every day to see Jordan. I can't because my parents have no money for gas and Jordan's parents aren't willing to give me a ride back. THAT'S ALL IT IS! My mom picks me up and back from work every day and still I have to do some walking because my mom has no gas.
I'm sorry if I made you guys feel bad. I'm just going through a tough time and Jessica is the only one here for me.

0 comments: