THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm Strong?

I got told today by a friend that means a lot to me that she thought I was strong. So, I've spent all day wondering what the real meaning of strong is.
I just can't figure it out.
I definately don't think of myself as strong. I cry way to much, I get hurt easily, and I find myself not forgiving people. I feel myself falling apart when people need me the most, and I judge things before I get to know them or do them.

I think I have a different opinion on things.

A while ago I was talking to someone and I told them they were perfect. This person said, "I am no where near perfect. I cut, I lost my friends, and no one trusts me anymore."
I said, "To me you are perfect you quit cutting, you lost your friends but still you know how to be a friend, and you may not have people to trust you but you still trust other people. To me thats perfect."

Maybe being strong or perfect is not what the person see's in themselves, but what other people see in them.

*shrugs*
Does anyone else have anything to say that can answer what the meaning of strong or perfect is?

0 comments: