THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Story Of My Life.

He is a great guy... He really is... He just doesn't see the world through the same eyes. We were having dinner and I was putting my hamburger together. I turned and looked at my mom and said,
"What should I put on my hamburger?" and she said,
"Well I put barbecue sauce." I said,
"Well I don't want barbecue sauce on mine." My step dad was like,
"HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED IT!" I was like,
"I DON'T WANT BARBECUE SAUCE ON MY HAMBURGER!!!" He sat there and yelled at me infront of our whole family. Once he got it out I just threw my plate away and went outside.
I called Jessica, because she usually understands where I am coming from. I complained to her for a while. Her and Megan cheered me up by singing to me and stuff. We even made plans for me to go over to her house the next day. I got off the phone in a pretty good mood. I went outside and roasted smores with my cousin Vince.
I went inside and sat next to my mom who was on the computer at the table. Then, my step dad was like,
"Kacee come with me." I tapped my mom's leg and was like,
"Mom." She went downstairs with me too. He was yelling at me because I didn't put barbecue sauce on my hamburger. My mom flipped out and said,
"IF SHE DOES'T WANT BARBECUE SAUCE ON HER HAMBURGER SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO PUT IT ON THERE!!!" My step dad was like,
"YOU JUST BE QUIET I WAS TALKING TO HER!" He flipped out and said that I had a bad attitude about it. Then, my mom was like,
"YOU'RE TAKING ALL YOUR PROBLEMS OUT ON HER! JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE MONEY SO YOUR DAUGHTER CAN HAVE FUN DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO TAKE IT ALL OUT ON HER!" He said,
"SHE ASKED WHAT SHE WANTED ON IT AND I GOT A SNOTTY ATTITUDE! YOU KNOW KACEE YOU HAVE HAD A REALLY BAD ATTITUDE LATELY AT EVERYTHING I HAVE ASKED YOU TO DO AND I AM SICK OF IT!" My mom chimed in,
"SHE HAS NOT! YOU KNOW WHY KATIE DOESN'T ASK THAT?!?!?! IT'S BECUASE YOU DO THIS! SHE JUST LEARNED TO SHUT UP AND SHE WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS!"
.... Yeah that went on. He dragged out whole family into it. My mom finally told me to get into the car with Chase and Katie. I called Jessica crying... We went to Payson and got a frosty at Wendy's. We got home and I was doing dishes with my mom and Katie was just sitting there. My step dad came in and said,
"Now that we are all here I would just like to say that I am sorry for telling your mom to fuck off... That's all I am apoligizing for." After I was done with dishes I went in my room and cried and cried.
How come I have to go through all this? Why can't my real dad be alive when I need him most? Why does he have to be so stuck up? How come he will apoligize to my mom and not me? What did I do wrong?
We all know that when we are upset you look back on the past and everything just gets cut open again... I did that whole thing. I was crying all night. Jared called luckily when I was done crying. He ended up making me laugh.
but yeah....
story of my life.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

Kacee I am sorry!
I got to see yur boyfriend at the fourth of July! Lol So How are you doing besides that post? I hope its good! lol well yeah I am moving today! I will be out by tomorrow night! so anyway we can hang out soon! lol
Love/Jordan