THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

High School...

So far, I love it. Of course really its too soon to tell but I think its going to be great. Everyone is so tall! I feel so normal. In Jr. High I felt like a freaking giant! Now I feel normal. It's great I love it. My classes are way good. I have four with Jessica so I don't feel awkward in really any of them. I always have someone there.

Now, track on the other hand isn't go so well. I got sick as you guys know and when I ran my throat was swelling shut and it hurt. So, I walked the easy two mile jog... Easy my butt. Haha... I'm going to try again now that my throat feels better. I have to take medication for it twice a day. Hopefully that will help. They had a six mile jog Saturday. haha. Of course I didn't go. :D Anyways... yeah... :D

0 comments: