THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Family Reunion

My family is crazy! Yesterday was our family reunion... of course I didn't do my hair, or put nice clothes on so I looked like crap... but these pictures are worth seeing!

This is trenton.

So, my grandpa is loosing his hearing... He couldn't hear us sneaking up behind him. He thought that picture was just of him. lol.

In this picture from left to right is carley, me, tanner, (behind tanner) Tucker, Jackson Jenn, Mariah, Trenton, and Lindsey.

Sam, Tanner, Jackson, Trenton, Tucker, Katie, and Jenn... being well... themselves.

Katie with the boys.

Tucker trenton boe Jackson cody and tanner... The two tims in the back I may have gotten wrong. pretty sad I've known them my whole life and can't even tell them apart.

JESSE!

My little brother Chase :D

My mom and grandma playing for the horse shoe trophy.

Justen being well... herself.


Tucker and Trentons creation!


Slaytor and his little girlfriend.


Grandpa and Grandma.

1 comments:

Jordan LaBar said...

OH fun! Yur family reunion looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!! Are's was kinda boring!!!!!