THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Track, Hair,Grandpa, and my dog.

Hey Everyone,
I'm doing track this year for school. I'm pretty excited. :D Running is so much fun to me now... Isn't that so weird? I crave going outside to jog, but I have to take certain days off. Which sucks because all I want is to be out there jogging. It also sucks because in the middle of the day it gets really really hot and really its no fun to jog when it's hot outside. So, I think I'm going to start jogging every morning and every night... Well on the days when I should be jogging... Yeah I know you guys are probably think I am so stupid... YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!
As you all know I dyed my hair black it started to grow out and so I asked my hair to just dye the top layers blonde so its light on top and dark on bottom... but my aunt decided she wanted to bleach all of it. BLEACH IT! Ugh, I was so mad! So, she begged me so bad, and made me feel so bad about it I just gave in and let her... Then, when I got home that night I dyed it black again. I hate blonde hair now... with a passion. or at least really really blonde hair... Every average Utah girl has blonde hair. I hate it. I don't want to be a Utah girl... So yeah, now my hair is like dead from the bleach. I'm so mad. So, this week I'm going to get the ends trimmed and hope it will get a bit more healthyier.
So, my grandpa had a heart attack in May. Ever since the heart attack tons of things have been happening to him... He has been in and out of the hopsital, I'm really worried... He's been to the hospital 5 days this week. He is currently in the hospital right now. I'm so scared. I can't have another family member die... I don't think I could handle it.
Also, today I walked into the house and my dog Frodo was on the floor. He looked like he was having a seizure. He was shivering his back legs were not working, and one of his eyes was close. I freaked out. Finally we got him to drink some milk. He seems okay... for now...

0 comments: